Cookies or other tracking technologies
Cookies are small pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. They enable you to navigate on our website and allow us to provide features such as remembering aspects of your last search to make subsequent searches faster. You can delete cookies if you wish; while certain cookies are necessary for viewing and navigating on our website, most of the features will be still accessible without cookies.
In order to improve our services, to provide you with more relevant content and to analyse how visitors use our website, we may use technologies, such as cookies, pixels or tracking software. Please be aware that in most cases we will not be able to identify you from the information we collect using these technologies.
For example, we use software to monitor customer purchase patterns and website usage to help us develop the design and layout of the website in order to enhance the experience of the visitors to our website. This software does not enable us to collect any personal data. In addition, in order to understand how our customers interact with the emails and the content that we send, we use pixels that allow us to know if the emails we send are opened.
Our cookies policy
Making full use of the online shopping and personalised features of PhoticMedia.com, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies, this way we can provide you with certain personalised features of our website by using them.
Our cookies don’t store your name, address or payment details: they simply hold the ‘key’ that, once you’re signed in, is associated with this information. However, you can restrict, block or delete cookies from PhoticMedia.com, or any other website for that matter, your browser can do this. Each browser is different, so check the ‘Help’ menu of your particular browser (or your mobile phone’s handset manual) to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
We do have relationships with selected and monitored suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit to show you different products and services based on what you have shown an interest in. If you’d like to opt out, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website. You’ll find information about 3rd party cookies further down.
Third party cookies
You may notice some cookies that aren’t related to PhoticMedia. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from YouTube, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don’t control these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
· Partner: Bing
· Partner: DoubleClick Spotlight
Purpose: Google’s program to allow us to control the time and location of where online ads appear.
· Partner: Facebook
· Partner: Google
· Partner: Hotjar Script
Purpose: Hotjar allows us to see how vistors are really using our website by collecting feedback from journeys, forms and polls.
· Partner: Monetate
Purpose: Monetate builds and runs A/B and multivariate tests aswel as personalised content that can target segments of customers.
· Partner: Pinterest
· Partner: Twitter
· Partner: Ve Interactive
Purpose: Creates personalised experiences for customers
If cookies aren’t enabled on your computer, it will mean that your shopping experience on our website will be limited to browsing, it also means you won’t be able to add products to your basket and buy them.
To enable cookies
If you’re not sure of the type and version of web browser you use to access the Internet:
For PCs: select ‘Help’ at the top of your browser window and click the ‘About’ option
For Macs: with the browser window open, select the Apple menu and click the ‘About’ option
How to check cookies are enabled for PCs
1. Select ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and select Options
2. Select the ‘Under the Hood’ tab, locate the ‘Privacy’ section, and select the ‘Content settings’ button
3. Now select ‘Allow local data to be set’
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10 & 11
1. Select ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and click ‘Internet options’ , then select on the ‘Privacy’ tab
2. Ensure that your Privacy level is set to Medium or lower, which will enable cookies in your browser
3. Settings above Medium will disable cookies
1. Select ‘Tools’ at the top of your browser window and click Options
2. Then click the Privacy icon
3. Select Cookies, then click ‘allow sites to set cookies’
1. Select the Cog icon at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Select ‘Security’, check the option that says ‘Block third-party and advertising cookies’
3. Click ‘Save’
How to check cookies are enabled for MACs
Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 on OSX
1. Select ‘Explorer’ at the top of your browser window and click ‘Preferences’
2. Scroll down until you see ‘Cookies’ under Receiving Files
3. Select the ‘Never Ask’ option
Safari on OSX
1. Select ‘Safari’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Select ‘Security’ then ‘Accept cookies’
3. Click the ‘Only from site you navigate to’
Mozilla and Netscape on OSX
1. Click on ‘Mozilla’ or ‘Netscape’ at the top of your browser window and select the ‘Preferences’ option
2. Scroll down until you see cookies under ‘Privacy & Security’
3. Select ‘Enable cookies for the originating web site only’
1. Click on ‘Menu’ at the top of your browser window and select ‘Settings’
2. Then select ‘Preferences’, select the ‘Advanced’ tab
3. Then select ‘Accept cookies’ option
All other browsers
Please consult your online help files or supporting documentation.
Further information about cookies
To learn more on cookies and how to manage them, click here.
Banner advertising on other websites
Banner advertising is designed to provide you with a selection of products based on what you’ve been viewing on Dunelm.com, which are presented to you by our agency when you visit other selected websites. The adverts may highlight alternative products as well as ones from other categories relevant to your browsing history. These adverts are based on cookies.
The data contained in the cookie used in these adverts is completely anonymous and doesn’t contain any of your personal details.
Disabling these adverts
We would like to continue to display content that’s relevant to you; however, you can choose to opt-out of this type of advertising permanently by following this link. Please note though, that if you delete your cookies too, we’ll no longer know that you’ve opted out, so the banners from Struq will reappear when you visit other selected websites.
Our site uses the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions, find out more.