It is very important to remember that once the product has been applied it may become extremely difficult to remove. We cannot accept responsibility for any damage that may be caused to any substrate surface that the patch has been applied to or its subsequent removal by physical or chemical means. If you do stick it down wrongly, then quickly peeling it off again and re-sticking it should be fine. Do it straightaway though, and try to get it right second time as this action will diminish the sticking quality of the glue. If you do this on some leathers like aniline leather which contain a lot of oil and no protective finish, then the patch may leave a mark but this can normally be gently rubbed away with a suede brush. If the patch is placed on bonded leather where the surface is peeling away, then the patch may of course take this fractured, weak surface with it when you take it off.
Leather-Patch™️ Self Adhesive Leather Repair Patch
£ 13.90 – £ 19.00
It used to be a daunting task to fix that hole in your sofa, car seat, jacket or bag ?
- Apply on a few seconds, Leather-Patch™️ is scratch resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Leather-Patch™️ is soft enough with high viscosity, so you can cut it into various shapes with scissors easily.
- Works on leather, vinyl and many other upholstery fabrics.
- Eco-friendly repair revolution. no heat, no tools
No more worrying about that hole getting bigger!
We all have had a removals accident or general wear and tear has taken its toll on our best handbag.
Yes, We still love our leather products even damaged or cracked, but the problem needs sorting before it gets any worse.
People in this situation traditionally face forking out on expensive repairs, sometimes lugging furniture to and from workshops, or more often than not just chucking stuff out and buying something new thinking it’s the hassle-free option.
Leather-Patch™️ Is The Best, Proven & Cost-Effective Way To Fix Holes, Rips & Burns In No Time.
If you can’t find your desired colour or size, you can specify it during checkout in the order note box.
See It in Action, The Result Is Just Amazing.
- Deluxe Fabric : Supple, Soft And Strong
- Each patch has a strong non-toxic self-adhesive backing so you simply peel off the backing and press your Leather-Patch™️ down over any damage. Instant Fix – Problem Solved.
- It can be pasted on various surfaces and can be easily removed without leaving residues.
- Leather-Patch™️ is soft, flexible and only a couple of millimeters in thickness but tough enough to mend holes, burns and stains and stop rips in their tracks.
- Designed to cover large areas of damage as economically as possible and to cut for awkward spots or into custom shapes.
- Apply to dry, dust-free surface. If you need to clean the surface beforehand, use water not chemical cleaners and make sure the area is super-dry before applying to ensure strong adhesion.
We offer Risk-Free buying. If our patch isn’t right for you, simply return it under our 30-day money-back guarantee.
The only way you can lose is if you miss out on your chance to repair your favorite leather furniture.
Our leather and suede repair patches are made from PU Leather, a specially-developed material that have a leather or suede finish – both are suitable to repair leather, suede, vinyl and many other fabrics used in upholstery. It is a super strong and supple, breathable luxury leather/suede alternative.
If you would like to cut the any of our patches to make it a more custom fit, then yes with a sharp pair of scissors it is possible. We advise that you cut the patch before removing the backing paper.
You can only return your leather repair patch in the same state it was delivered, i.e. if you have removed the product from its packaging we can not accept any returns. More details on our returns policy can be found here. Try and use the original mail bag if you can, otherwise ensure the package is well wrapped and sealed.
The package contains 1 Roll of Leather-Patch™️, the dimensions of the roll can be selected during checkout.
After ordering, you will receive a confirmation email immediately, the processing time is 2 days excluding weekends.
Once shipped , the average shipping time is 5-7 days.
DISCLAIMER : Because of COVID19, the production process is quite slow, we can’t guarantee the availability of Leather-Patch™️ in the next coming days.