- All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable).
- We accept online payment in a secure environment by credit/debit card.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- When confirming your order, only the last four digits from your credit / debit card will be revealed.
- The entire credit/debit card number will only be transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We do not accept payment by cheque or cash.
Secure online shopping
- When confirming your order, only the last four digits from your credit card will be revealed.
- The entire credit card number will only be transmitted to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- Customer security is of highest priority and we have invested in Stripe Radar anti fraud detection to give complete peace of mind.
Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size—from new startups to public companies—use our software to accept payments and manage their businesses online.
Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. To accomplish this, Stripe use the best-in-class security tools and practices to maintain a high level of security.
Encryption of sensitive data and communication
All card numbers are encrypted at rest with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe’s internal servers and daemons can obtain plaintext card numbers but can request that cards are sent to a service provider on a static allowlist. Stripe’s infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in a separate hosting environment, and doesn’t share any credentials with Stripe’s primary services (API, website, etc.).
For more information visit Stripe’s security documentation